Marketing Researchand Analytical Consulting
Decision Analyst delivers a synergistic blend of qualitative explorations, quantitative research, analytics and modeling to help companies:
- Optimize marketing strategies.
- Build stronger brands.
- Enhance customer experience.
- Boost advertising effectiveness.
- Improve package communication.
- Accelerate new product development.
- Perfect product quality.
- Drive Growth
- Decision Analyst Can Help You...
- Marketing Research BlogSecondary Meaning: The Measure of Brand StrategyA brand is some type of symbol, name, or sign that identifies and distinguishes one product or service from competitive products or services (and we can think of “identifies” and “distinguishes” as the practical functions of a brand). There are also intangible elements, such as status signals, values, emotions and feelings, visual imagery, and personality traits that can be linked to a brand name.
- Marketing Research Blog If a Tree Falls in the Forest?Consider, if you will, the age-old question of “If a tree falls in the forest, and there is no human or animal to hear it, did it make a sound?” So, in a similar fashion, if the optimal consumer insight research is budgeted, approved, designed, and conducted to solve a business problem but there were no decisions made, and no action taken, what did it accomplish? Why should it exist?
Download Our Complimentary Report
The Consumer Insights: The Road Forward (Mar. 2022: Financial Health report measures the consumer emotions and and wellbeing.Download the Report
Counterfeit Check Scam
If you think you've been targeted by a counterfeit check scam, report it immediately to any of the following agencies
- The Federal Trade Commission at FTC Complaint Assistant.
- The U.S. Postal Inspection Service at www.uspis.gov (if you received the check in the mail).