Marketing Researchand Analytical Consulting
Decision Analyst delivers a synergistic blend of qualitative explorations, quantitative research, analytics and modeling to help companies:
- Optimize marketing strategies.
- Build stronger brands.
- Enhance customer experience.
- Boost advertising effectiveness.
- Improve package communication.
- Accelerate new product development.
- Perfect product quality.
- Drive Growth
Join Our Email ListSubscribe for blog updates & webinar announcements
- Decision Analyst's Philosophy
- Covid-19 Consumer Reaction DataWave 20: Published in NovemberConcerns about COVID-19 ebb and flow with the virus. In Wave 20, we look at the emotions, level of concern about the virus, stress, and even planning for retirement.
- Marketing Research BlogReliability and Validity from a Scientific PerspectiveDifferent words can be synonymous in a casual conversation, but take on different meanings in a scientific context. Both “reliable” and “valid,” for instance, are used to mean “robust” or “accurate” in everyday speech. The concepts of reliability and validity are not interchangeable from a scientific perspective, however. These two words are not identical, and understanding the difference is important when interpreting research outcomes.
- Marketing Research Blog Pricing Research: The Good, The Bad, And The Good EnoughA description and comparrison of pricing research the following pricing research methods: Choice modeling (Good), Van Westendorp (Bad), and Gabor-Granger (Good enough).
Counterfeit Check Scam
If you think you've been targeted by a counterfeit check scam, report it immediately to any of the following agencies
Download Our Complimentary Covid-19 Consumer Report
Who is being impacted? What behaviors are changing and why? How are people feeling about what is happening around them? The report covers 20 waves, starting in March 2020 up to October 2021.Download the Report
Strategy Series Videos
Decision Analyst is creating a series of 7 short, informative videos on Strategy and Strategy Research.Strategy Video Series