Marketing Researchand Analytical Consulting
Decision Analyst delivers a synergistic blend of qualitative explorations, quantitative research, analytics and modeling to help companies:
- Optimize marketing strategies.
- Build stronger brands.
- Enhance customer experience.
- Boost advertising effectiveness.
- Improve package communication.
- Accelerate new product development.
- Perfect product quality.
- Drive Growth
- Decision Analyst Can Help You...
- Marketing Research BlogThe Type Is Right: Maximizing The Impact Of Segmentation Typing ToolsDuring the course of most segmentation engagements, a typing tool is developed. This tool classifies future respondents into a segment using fewer questions than used in the original segmentation analysis. Literally, the tool “types” future research participants. The algorithm behind the tool usually is based on a model — a form of advanced regression or a machine learning method.
- Marketing Research Blog Direct Comparison Product TestingPaired comparison, triangle tests, and product clinics are the primary direct comparison product tests, and there are many variations on these basic research designs. Product testing is one of the most valuable types of marketing research, and it almost always yields actionable information to help a product or brand gain competitive advantage in the marketplace. Direct comparison product testing should be a part of your research toolkit.
Download Our Complimentary Report
The Consumer Trends (Aug. 2023: Comfortable Living) report focuses on the current consumer experience and the impact of the past few years.Download the Report